Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome to Hamilton, Ohio...


Yeah! We know where our "missing" child is. Hamilton, Ohio...30 minutes north of Cincinnati.Today (Tuesday) is Elder Livingston's P-day, so he sent along an email giving us an update. Below are excerpts:

Currently I am located in a small Ohio town called Hamilton, about 30 minutes north of Cincinnati. We are still recovering from the effects of Hurricane Ike that caused severe enough winds that our power was out until today. Church only consisted of sacrament meeting for that reason, and so I bore my testimony from a pulpit with no microphone, but I said everything I wanted to say. That is the only ward that we oversee. My companion is Elder Hall from Kansas. He's our district leader, but I'm the one who has to get him out of bed on time so he can exercise because he hates it. We're in an area where elders have not been for some time, so the work is moving slowly but it'll pick up eventually. We're in a car mission so we don't have to deal with biking yet. Yikes, my computer time is running out. I'll go into more details in a letter that I'll write today. Thanks for all the food, it really has helped! I love and miss you big time, but I know the Lord will bless me for what I am doing! Talk to you soon!!

Love,

Elder Livingston

His mother is breathing much easier now...I'll post some more info about Hamilton soon. I know it has a part in Church history, just need to find out what.

No comments: